Friday, November 12, 2010

happy half-year bday Phinn!












It has been six months since Phinn was born. Where has the time gone?

Here are some of his tricks:
* He can roll across the room
* Sit up alone
* Says "Gah"
*Giggles
* Is ticklish
* Is eating solids -bananas and mush
* Makes us laugh

Laura Bunker Photography did his 6 month pictures. I absolutely adore them. She is amazing.




7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Beautiful! Where do you get such adorable clothes?

Jen Yak said...

They turned out so great! He is cuter every day!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

Thanks guys! He is pretty cute,
Tiffany, 80% of his clothes are hand-me-downs from my sis-in law. Most of those are Gap or OldNavy from a 5-6 years ago! I got the puffer vest from Crazy 8 (love that store). A lot of the hats were the photographers and were hand made. I think she got those from Etsy.

Katie Goss said...

SO, SO cute! I'm gonna need some of those!!

Leo said...

very cute pictures and adorable baby too!! what a cutie.

Coley said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute! I love him!

Jill Revell said...

cute cute cute!!! love the family pictures too! your twins are going up fast! allie saw bella and wanted to be her friend. :)