I'm not as good at updating this record of our family as well as I'd like to be. I guess that just shows we have a lot going on!
Bella-
Is going to preschool twice a week and participates in an online preschool study through UPSTART. She is learning so much. She overwhelms us with all of her "Why?" questions. She figured this out and has started saying "How come?". Not much better, but it sure makes us laugh.
Bella's tender heart amazes me everyday. Upon learning that we needed to throw away her Halloween pumpkin, she burst into tears. We promised her 2 more days with her pumpkin and she started her goodbyes. "You're the best pumpkin ever. I'm sure gonna miss you. Stay strong and healthy so you can stay here!" She asked if I would take pictures of her pumpkin. If you'll notice the tear drops on her special orange friend, you'll see just how deep her love goes for those she loves!
Kailia-
I am not sure, but I think she may be British. She calls me "Mummy" and Levi "Daddee". It is quite adorable. She cracks us up with her sense of humor. When asked if she is stinky, she replies, "No, Baby is (Paislee)!" Ha!!! She also tried to trick us telling us her name is "BABY (Paislee)" Paislee loves to play along too. Kailia is quite the performer- loves to dance, sing, be dramatic! Today she swiped her brow with her hand and said "Shew!"
Paislee-
I love that Paislee calls me Mama. It's an easy way to tell the twins apart and it feels so precious and personal. Paislee calls Santa, "Misses (Christmas)" She also calls cows and horses, "Look a Moo, mama!" Paislee is still our little fashion designer. She has a "Princess" (dress) on from the minute she wakes up and even sleeps in them. She fights us all the time on keeping her Princess on. She is our most stubborn child, but oh so sweet. Today she said to Levi, "I want a diss (kiss)!" He went to give her a kiss, she grabbed him by the cheeks and planted a big one on his face! OH!!! PRICELESS! That of course melted his heart.
Phinn-
Totally mobile is our little Phinner. He is into everything. His sisters absolutely adore him and he is constantly getting kissed, hugged, held, toys, and sparkles all over him. Last month we took a trip to the hospital, we found a piece of metal the size of a nickel in his diaper. He had actually swallowed it and it of course, had to come out some how. They did a "Foreign body search" with an x-ray just to make sure that was everything. As his sleep deprived parents, we decided it was time for Phinn to be in his own room. That has made all the difference! He is sleeping better and so are we! I know, he's 7 months....I think I have a hard time letting going and giving in to change. He is such a big boy...so sweet and content. He definitely knows how to brighten our days with just a smile.
Levi-
Works his tail off every single day. I don't know how he does it. He is the glue that keeps our family together. The other night, he could tell I needed a break. He sent me to our room to watch a movie and take a bath, while he fed the kids dinner and cleaned the kitchen and living room spotless. It was only an hour but I came out feeling rejuvenated and refreshed and appreciate and loved and taken care of and so special. I am the luckiest girl to have the most considerate and loving husband. We have been blessed as a family to have him working nearby, meaning extra time with Levi...lunches, dinners, sometimes he gets the entire day off. He sure works hard and sacrifices much for our family. We are so very grateful for such a good man. He keeps me laughing with his wit and humor. The kids are entertained by his back rides, tickle tortures, wrestling, and Marshmallow Adventure Stories. There isn't a man out there with a bigger heart. He does anything he can for his family and we love him very much.
We are loving this Christmas season with the emphasis on our Savior's birth and life. He blesses us everyday and we are trying as a family to serve others and be more like Him.







1 comment:
And what about Lyndsy? What has she been up to besides working HER tail off taking care of the home and family?!?! Thanks for the update, they always make me smile!
Post a Comment