Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Phinn Arthur












The day we left the hospital is the day we came up with Baby Boy's/Billy Bob's name. Actually it was literally 5 minutes before we left the hospital. We both really liked the name Phinn. Levi wanted him named after his dad, Kevin Arthur. I wanted to spell his name "Finn" but that would make his initials spell out "FAT". Levi said "No big deal". But I had to put my foot down on that one. So Phinn Arthur Tippetts. It sounds like royalty. He almost needs a suffix like the IV or something.

I am in love with this boy. I didn't think I'd adjust to having a boy so quickly, but I did. Boys are just as fun as girls...just a little different. We couldn't ask for a sweeter, more patient baby. I love holding him on my chest as often as I can, to let him sleep. He sleeps so well this way. I held him in the hospital this way as often as I could. I knew once I got home back to normal life, I would be spreading myself to five different people, cooking, cleaning, etc. etc. etc.

I've been slowly taking his newborn pictures a day at a time. We get interrupted a lot and we both get frustrated. So these are his newborn pictures PART I- more to come. I still need to get Levi in a few with him. I also got some taken at the hospital by a professional and I love them! I just don't know if I can spend the $125 to get them on CD.

9 comments:

T!FF said...

Lynds, he is simply beautiful! He looks just like Levi! I can't wait to see more pictures! When will you be allowing visitors?

Wendy said...

He is sooooooo beautiful!!!!!!! I love the pictures!!!!!!

Chelsie said...

So adorable Lyndsy! Boys are the best;).

Coley said...

He is soooo cute! I love baby boys! I love his name too.

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

He is Levi Jr! Tiff you can come over anytime. I am working on your blog header, too. I haven't forgotten you!!!

Jill Revell said...

He is soooo cute! Boys are so much fun!

Jen Yak said...

He is so cute! Great job on the pictures.

Bundy Family said...

I can't believe how long he is. What a beautiful boy. Don't push yourself too hard. I'm finding after two weeks of the surgery I shouldn't be doing everything I want to do. Recover first the house can always wait.

Katie Goss said...

I think this baby boy has a lot of Yakiwchuk in him! He is so cute! I see a lot of Jayce and Clair mixed in with Levi. Love the name, love the baby, love the pictures.