Wednesday, May 12, 2010

He is here! (finally)






Baby Boy Tippetts arrived Monday, May 10, 2010 at 8:24 am. He weighed 7lbs 12oz and measured 21in long. He has dark brown hair, navy blue eyes, long skinny toes & fingers, and is such a handsome little guy! He is so very sweet. I am amazed every time I look at him.

He was delivered by C-Section, which went great accept for the spinal block / anesthesia. That took two tries to administer and didn't go up high enough. I actually felt the doctors pulling apart my stomach muscles and pulling out my uterus! AGHH! But we did it, and we are grateful to be healthy and watched over.

I am so happy he is finally here. I know his three big sisters and dad are excited too. Levi is mostly excited for me to recover and to come home. Being Mr. Mom and running a business by yourself, it turns out, is a lot of stress and a lot of work! It doesn't help that Paislee is getting 4 teeth right now and is being an absolute monster!

I know our "hands are full" (I hear it all the time from everyone), but I just feel so very blessed and honored that Heavenly Father is entrusting us with these precious children!!! Being a mom is the best.

Oh yeah, still have not decided on his official name yet. For now, it's Billy Bob. We are going back and forth between Finn & Hayden and various middle names.

8 comments:

T!FF said...

Lynds!!! He is so beautiful! I am so glad he is finally here and healthy! I love the comment you made about your hands being full, it's totally true that your family is so incredibly blessed to have your little ones fill your home full of love and happiness! I can't wait to come visit, hope you recover quickly! Let me know if you need anything, SERIOUSLY anything! :-)

Jill Revell said...

yeah!!! Wow what a beautiful baby! Look at all of that hair.

SenseiRob said...

Lynds he is so beautiful!!!!!! Love to all of your family!!!! I like both names by the way!!!

Wendy said...

Just so you know it wasn't James it was Wendy....... :)

Katie Goss said...

He is SO CUTE!!! I'm in love with him already!
Heavenly Father doesnt just give his kids away you know, you and Levi are very special people to get some of the sweetest spirits ever!
Congrats again...

Jen Yak said...

He is so beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to see him again!

Bundy Family said...

I'm so sorry for the anesthesia mishap, I'm always so nervous something like that is going to happen to me. I hope you recover well wear that binder!. I'm glad he is healthy and you are well. Congratulations, will we see you in June?

Coley said...

He is so cute! Congratulations!