Monday, March 8, 2010


Bella, do you know...

how smart you are
how much you make us all laugh
that you are the best big sister we could ever ask for
how much your smile brightens my world
how much magic you spread everywhere you go
that no one could replace you
how loved you are
how grateful we are that Heavenly Father sent you to us
how much I cherish all our time together
how lucky I am to be your mommy!

Love,
mom

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

Thank you Lynds. I loved this.

T!FF said...

Stinkin' Cute! wish I could have seen Bella today... at least I got to see you and the twinners! Can't wait to see you guys again soon, tell Levi thx for the frame I can't wait to see it finished! Let's plan something as soon as it's warmmmmer!

Jen Yak said...

Love the pictures. Bella is a special girl!