Yesterday, Bella is watching a cartoon about an elephant. I am in the other room getting ready. I hear Bella yelling "No!" and "OH!" and "OH NO!" She sounds pretty stressed.
M: Bella are you okay?
B: (comes running in to my room all intense) The bad guy is going to shoot the elephant!
M: He won't get the elephant. Come on let's go watch.
( We sit down and watch as the elephant gets away. I look over and Bella's eyes are filled with tears)
Bella, are you crying?
B: No. I just have drips in my eyes.
Okay, first, I didn't realize how scary and intense the cartoon, Babar could be for a three year old. Second, she didn't want to change the channel she had to see what happened to the poor elephant. But, third I love that she calls tears or crying "drips in her eyes"! So cute.
2 comments:
How adorable! I love that you post such sweet nothings! I'm going to say that from now on... I'm not crying I just have drips! :-)
Oh my goodness. That girl makes me so happy with the cute things she says!
Post a Comment