Saturday, September 5, 2009

Chilly Hockley



Bella is one of those cool people who comes up with the trendy words we all pick up on and copy (remember "Ron Juber"?).

She picked up her newest from her sisters' talking My Little Pony. I think the pony's name is Chilly, and it says "Chilly hungry".

Well, Bella's interpretation is "Chilly Hockley".

Now what exactly is Chilly Hockley? It means many things, but we'll name a few:

* Boring
* Frustrated
* Cool
* Fun

Tonight:
B: I don't say it anymore, cause I'm sooo bored of Chilly Hockley
M: What do you say now?
B: Lots of fings...horse, sleigh...all the fings I know.

We'll keep you up to date on the new cool phrase as soon as Bella decides what it is.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

She just keeps me smiling! She is the sweetest thing! I love that you put her sayings on here!

Chelsie said...

Oh my goodness. That post was SO chilly hockley. (cool)

Jill Revell said...

Those pics are TOO cute!

Tiffany said...

Bella is so cute! I just love her personality :)

Dan & I subbed in her nursery class last week and she seemed to be pretty popular with the other girls... everyone want to sit by Bella :)

Coley said...

She is so funny! I am going to try to remember that so I can say it to her next time I see her!

kellie said...

...all the fings i know.

that's adorable, i'm so glad you post these. you'll want to go back and read them in the future and reminisce. :)