Monday, August 10, 2009

We love summer!


Happy Birthday, America!

ha ha i'm sneaky....Paislee with her Nana. Pailsee was so miserable on July 4th, from lack of sleep. Luckily, Nana rocked her.

Me and my best lil' buddy Bell Bell

Fourth of July at Nana's house

Park days are the best days.

Bella's face totally tells it all.

Bella and Jayce at Strawberry Days

We got to go to Park City for 4 days in July. This is the incredible view of Main Street from our private deck. We were so spoiled.

Our own private hottub at the condo we stayed at. So fun!


Bella is CRAZY! They went so fast down the Alpine Slide. She immediately wanted more! She takes after her dad...I'm a chicken.


This picture cracks me up of Paislee. I had her all bundled up in my moby wrap. We couldn't fit all our stuff plus the double stroller, so we had to get creative.

Kai's mode of transportation while visiting Park City for 4 days.

The Twinnie Mini's first time swimming. This is Park City. We had an absolute blast.


Pais-a-Roo

My little KaiKai

Levi loves being outnumbered!

Paislee still crawling- which is just fine with me!

This is Kai walking some of her first steps! (note the shiny travertine floor that I refinished)

My best friend from like 4th grade Tiffany...isn't she gorgeous? We were sad Chelsie couldn't make it, she got strep on vacation!

Bells swimming with the cousins at nana's.

First picture taken with my new sweet camera Levi got me for my birthday. After I saw this picture, I knew it was a good camera! (not that Levi isn't naturally stunningly handsome!)

I am really sad that summer is coming to an end. We have been indoors a lot just because it's hard with two little tinies and just one me. But we have had a lot of fun nevertheless. These are our pictures in no particular order.

4 comments:

Jen Yak said...

Cute pictures. I love Bella's face while going down the slide.

Jill Revell said...

Bella's face going down the slide REALLY does say it all. Looks like you guys have had a great summer. For me, I'm excited summer is almost over. We spend more time outside in the fall, winter and spring than we do in the summer. It's just TOO hot in Houston.

Chelsie said...

Your summer looks divine!!!!

I couldn't believe the pictures of Alpine slide! So many memories... I had almost forgotten!


And your FLOORS!!! You did such an amazing, beautiful job! I LOOOOOOVE them!

Your children are so beautiful and I think that you are obviously doing PERFECTLY as a mom and they have cute memories of their summer. Don't stress. Any. More.

I wish we could have been in your pics! I might cry again...

Tiffany IS BEAUTIFUL! I love that picture.

Love you girl! I miss you!

The Johnsons said...

Cute pics! Summer has gone way to fast!