Sunday, August 16, 2009

Twins' (or is it twinses?) 1st Birthday!













The twinies' birthday was bitter-sweet for me. They are no longer my tiny little babies! They are getting bigger and learning more and needing me a little less.

We had a carnival themed party in our backyard- nachos, snow cones, cotton candy, the water slide, you name it! We had about 25-30 people come which stresses me out. But it was a ton of fun!

They each got their own cake. Kailia was totally diggingin, Paislee not so much. Poor little Pais had a fever and just didn't feel good.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the cake with their picture on it. Where did you have that picutre done... love the little leg warmers... so cute!

Jill Revell said...

You're babies are 1?! Wow, time does go fast. Sounds like quite the party. I love the theme. The look so cute in the dresses!

Leo said...

i personally like twinses. :)

happy birthday to your beautiful baby girls. that is so fun. sounds like a fun party. can't believe they are one!

Coley said...

That is so fun! I love how they each have their own cake! They are so pretty!

Bundy Family said...

So cute! I know how you feel about the bitter sweet. You wish they could stay your sweet babies for ever, but it is so fun seeing them grow.