Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My photography learning journey...




I am seriously loving photography more each time I pick up my camera. I love my camera so dang much. I love being able to capture a moment in time that evokes feelings every time I look at the picture. I love discovering the beauty all around me. I love my husband for buying this camera for me. Best birthday present ever (well second best). Remember when I got to take my twins home from the NICU ON MY BDAY??!!! It's pretty hard to beat that one...

These pics are some of my favorites of Bells right now. To see more click here.

Thanks for letting me share,
Lyndsy

2 comments:

Jill Revell said...

Those are too cute! I love her cute smile. Your pictures look great!

Jen Yak said...

Those are very cute pictures. I love Bella in green with the green grass. I also love the one with the twins on the train tracks. I can't wait for you to do my girls' pic's.