Bells is continually cracking us up on a daily basis with the hilarious things that come out of her little mouth.
"Corn on the Hog" = Corn on the cob
"Horn dogs" = Corn dogs
"Rainbow ice cream" = snow cone
"a tongue of fings" = a ton of things
"I do clips" = I do clicks
"Coss it to me" = toss it to me
Last fourth of July, she kept calling the earplugs we got her "Plug-ears"
I still need to post about her birthday. Am currently experiencing more laptop problems and have to send it in to HP. So it will be sometime next week. Grrr...
Haven't written much about Tinies lately. They are both standing pretty well. Kai can stand longer then Pais. They both love standing up in their high chairs and we've had a couple close calls. So we finally fixed the straps on our hand-me-down highchairs and I am happy to say that they HATE them.
I can't believe they are going to be one in a few weeks. It feels like just yesterday *tear* *sigh*
Whoever thinks it's cute to help them walk, is going to get their butts kicked. Let's just let nature take it's course. Hopefully they don't start walking for a while. (When they start walking I am screwed!)
Kai does the cutest jibberish "Doy doy doy". Paislee screams at the top of her lungs and lately fake cries.
Kai shakes her head "no". Paislee points her finger "no".
Kai will rest her head on your lap if she is feeling lovey and tired. Paislee will touch her forehead to yours.
Kai dances. Paislee claps and watches.
Kai seems to be the "climbing the stairs leader". Paislee follows and has fallen down our stairs twice now.
Kai sticks out her long skinny tongue. Paislee does clicking noises.
Now I need to start planning their 12 month pictures. Does anyone want to lend me their nice camera?
3 comments:
Bella is so funny! I love it!
I seriously can't believe you babies are going to be one. WOW, time goes SO fast! It is fun to see how different they are.
The bridge picture was taken in Angie's neighbor's backyard. It was so beautiful!
WHAT!!!! Let's just say I can't believe they will be one either! I remember HOPING Caleb wouldn't walk! (My second) It is double trouble for you, so I don't blame you!
Lyns, I'll come over and you can use my camera if you want, it's not super nice, but I've taken some pretty good pics on it. I can't believe how big they are, I haven't seen them forever!
Post a Comment