Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bella got a haircut







After fighting with Bella every single morning for the past year, I d took decided to take Bell to get her hair cut. I took her to Cookie Cutters. It's a really cute salon especially for kids. I almost chickened out right before, but we took off 5-6 inches! I am so happy with how it turned out. I love the A-Line layered above the shoulder bob. I think it totally fits her personality.It's also ten times easier to do. I love it. I think she loves it too. Bella can we trade hair, please?

9 comments:

Coley said...

Oh that looks so cute! I love it!

Amy Sorenson Roberts said...

I LOVE it!!!!! and your right it looks so cute on her and goes right with her personality! so cute!

Angi Snyder said...

Soo cute and sooooo much easier, right? Now Izzi and Bella have the same hair! I know how you feel about chickening out, but I've loved it every second. She looks great!

The Umbergers said...

Oh my adorable! It's so freakin' cute! And I love the pictures! Ahhh I miss my little Bella!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

Teisha- she misses you guys. She has asked when we were going to your house. We still want to come down even though you got your entertainment center!

Michelle said...

Her hair looks so cute! That is a great cut for her! I am getting to that point with Kiara. But I am having a hard time convincing myslef to cut her hair.

T!FF said...

How cute!!! That is the most popular girls cut that people request at least from my experience. I bet she had a ton of fun at cookie cutters! What a good idea for a salon.

Katie Goss said...

Bells looks so cute! Such a big girl all grown up!

Scott and Athena said...

Too cute!