So we had our beautiful little girls on July 29th, 2008. They came at 35 weeks and 3 days... a little too early. Because Baby B had breathing problems they were both transported to Utah Valley Regional Medical Center where she had a ventilator put down her throat. The ventilator is out and she is receiving help with an oxygen tube. They will stay in the NICU until they can eat all meals on their own and gain weight from those feedings. We still have a little ways to go. We are up to 2 feedings a day with mom and the rest through a feeding tube that goes from stomach to nose. It is hard to see all those wires and tubes everywhere, but they are progessing and doing well. We did find out they are for sure identical...the placenta was sent to pathology. We can tell them a part though. We named them: Kailia Rose (she weighed 5 lbs. 3 oz.) and Paislee Renee (she weighed 5 lbs. 4 oz.) Their middle names came from Levi's mom and my mom. I will post some pictures as soon as I have another 5 minutes to spare!!!
Thanks everyone for you love, support and prayers.
3 comments:
Congratulations! I am glad they are doing better. I hope you are doing well too! I was always so scared of a c section.
Congrats! I know it is hard on you guys to have them in the NICU. We will keep you and them in our prayers.
Oh and I LOVE their names!
Post a Comment