Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bella Turns 2!



It has been a month since Bella's 2nd Birthday. I've been a slacker I guess. We had so much fun! On her birthday we went to Boondock's with the Yakiwchuk uncles, aunts, & cousins. Papa Don was in town so that was special. Bella loved the bumper boats. She wasn't allowed to go on the bumper cars (neither was I) so that was a bummer. She had a lot of fun in the arcade "playing" video games and crawling around in the playground area. She had so much fun, we couldn't even get her to stop and eat some lunch.

Then, for her birthday party we bought a huge blow up water slide. We invited all her cousins and some friends over for some fun. We bbqed and opened presents. We are so grateful for everyone that came to support her. She is so loved! All the gifts were so sweet to. She tried to give each gift back to the giver and said, "All fo me!" It was adorable. We had a lot of fun. And again, we really appreciate everyone that came to support her.

No comments: