I can't wait!!! They are going to be amazingly beautiful! That is funny you go to Dr. Judd if it's the same doc I'm thinking of from Aspens Women's Center he's the same doc that delivered Tara 30 years ago and was supposed to deliver me but he was out of town. He and his wife also have their hair cut at my salon. Small world!
4 comments:
They are going to be SO cute! Those are great ultrasounds!
That is so fun. I have never seen an ultrasound for twins before. That is cool.
wow those are great I can't wait for you to have them I am so excited!
I can't wait!!! They are going to be amazingly beautiful! That is funny you go to Dr. Judd if it's the same doc I'm thinking of from Aspens Women's Center he's the same doc that delivered Tara 30 years ago and was supposed to deliver me but he was out of town. He and his wife also have their hair cut at my salon. Small world!
Post a Comment