Paislee & Kailia had their first day of preschool last week. I was grateful that it started after Labor Day. I didn't feel ready to send off a Kindergartner AND 2 preschoolers! It is all happening so fast. When I dropped them off at Miss Sandra's Paislee ran right inside. Kai was a little clingy, but warmed up fast. They loved their first day! They like to sit at the counter with Bella and do "their homework". Bella told Miss Sandra last year that her sisters can't sit together. Miss Sandra is taking her advice. Otherwise, I think they would fight with eachother.
Bella is still loving Kindergarten. The second day of school, I asked her if she made any new friends. She said "Yes. A girl named Daniella was sad because she missed her mom, so I held her hand." So cute and sweet. She has such a giant heart. She also rides the bus. The first day she rode it home and thought it was so fun.
Phinn was a little lost the first week with no sisters...he wandered around looking for them. He has adjusted though, and loves snuggling with mom and reading "Blue Hat, Green Hat" "The Going to Bed Book" and "Moo, Baa, La La La!" by Sandra Boynton. We read those over and over and over and over again some more. I love this precious time I get- just Phinn and I.
Paislee is notorious for the crazy eyes.
Our treat for the first week of school....Brownie Sundaes! Delicious. Kailia is notorious for having the craziest hair.
These kids are growing so fast. I never thought I'd see the day when I had just one at home two days a week. I am getting so much work for our photo booth business done!












2 comments:
Oh my gosh! They are all so cute! It must be kind of nice to get stuff done, even though I'm sure you miss them. Claire gets sad when Jayce goes to school and she cries for her.
LoVeLy pictures. Phinn is such a little man!!
Post a Comment