Saturday, September 3, 2011

back to school

It has seriously been months. It just shows how busy we have been. But I do need to make time to stop and write down what has been going on in our family. I went back and read some of the older posts and I had totally forgotten a lot of the stuff and details.

Starting from just recently...



Bella started Kindergarten! She was so ready. I was so not. But she is adapting quickly. She takes the bus to and from school, which is nice. She loves it and thinks it is so fun, so that is a bigger bonus. Her teacher is so sweet and patient. She is the perfect Kindergarten teacher. Bella has a friend from pre-school in her class, Kyra. She was really excited about that. The first day of class she came home with a Sound Box to fill up with the letter A. We had fun finding things and she brought some Airheads to share with her class. The second day of school, she looked so adorable. So I did first and second day of school pictures!

I love watching this girl grow and learn. She is beautiful on the outside and even more on the inside. She is such a great sister. I watched her help Paislee say the blessing yesterday at Grandma's house. It was such a tender little moment...."please help everyone to be kind and gentle....help everyone to be safe....."

2 comments:

Jen Yak said...

She looks so darling in those pictures. She is such a sweet, intelligent, beautiful little girl!

Hubba's Thoughts said...

She's so sweet!! She always looks adorable!