Friday, November 12, 2010

Family Pictures 2010


For my birthday (back in August) all I wanted was some good, professional pictures of the kids and family. Well, Levi obliged and it was well worth all the stress and tears (the twins'). I love them. Laura Bunker Photography (click here for her website/blog) is amazing. She has the best style. So crisp, light beautiful and true to life. She totally inspires me.























4 comments:

Katie Goss said...

You have such a georgous family! The love your family has for each other radiates from these pictures. They are perfect. Again, gonna need some of these!

Kalli said...

They turned out so good! I love pictures from both shoots....and phinn's 6 month photos are soo good!!

Michelle said...

very Cute pics!

Chelsie said...

These pictures are amazing! Now I want good pictures for my birthday! Good idea... I loved catching up on your blog just now. I have felt so busy and it was nice to take a minute and see how you are doing. I loved the update!