Wednesday, September 1, 2010
The otherest day....
I love Bella's words...
"Mom let's go to the park. The one we went to the otherest day,"
This one made me really sad...
B: Mom, when am I going to die?
M: Hopefully not for a long time. Why?
B: Cause I want to see what Heavenly Father looks like.
M: I would miss you. Stay with me for a long time okay?
B: Okay! (pokes her skin on her arm) I will! My skin isn't old enough yet!
This conversation with Papa Don yesterday at the park was priceless:
PD: Did you catch a fish when you went camping?
B: (Holds up a finger) One!
PD: How big was it?
B: (Holds out her hands to show about 12")
PD: Was it a boy or girl fish?
B: It was a boy. Cause it didn't have any eyelashes!
Very insightful.
Her Nana & Papa took her and the twins to Pirate Island over the weekend.
B: That was so much fun!
N: Yeah, we should do it again!
B: I'm available next Thursday!
Sometimes I am a little sad that she is so grown-up for her age. She has adult-mature insights and thoughts. But then I realize how lucky I am that she is my oldest. She is such a great help to me. I am not just saying that. I mean it. People ask me how I do it with 4 children 4 and under and some credit is due to her. She is so sweet and helpful with her siblings, she never complains when I ask her to help with something. She does it willingly and happily. I don't know how I could do it without her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute! I'm sure she is a huge help to you, just as I remember how big of a help you were to your brothers... It must run in the family! I can't believe that she is 4!!! She is going to love to look back on all these sweet memories you journal about and it will make her feel so special! :)
She is one special girl! I love your new pictures. I need to get over and see Phinn. He is so cute!
She is so stinkin' cute! I'm sure she is a huge help to you, just as I remember how big of a help you were to your brothers... It must run in the family! I can't believe that she is 4!!! She is going to love to look back on all these sweet memories you journal about and it will make her feel so special! :)
I just love you and your family Lynds! She is adorable. I'm so lucky I could meet her and spend a little time with her this summer, she IS special. And sweet. Oh, I love your pics too!
Bella is pretty special! I'm not saying that because she is my grandbaby!
She is just her own little sweet SPECIAL self... My favorite thing about Bella!
I hope she never changes!
Post a Comment