Friday, June 25, 2010



I have been designing photo announcements for what, 4 1/2 years now? For friends and family and even people I don't know that even pay me! You'd think that when my baby was born I'd have this perfect extravagant birth announcement out before he was even one week old. Well, I did design one and even ordered it through Costco. And yep, it's still sitting in one of their bins. I haven't had the time to pick them up yet. So, I figured before he's five years old, I should put them on the ol' blog. Welcome Phinn! You are the cutest little baby boy I've ever seen! And yes, I have a hard time deciding. So here's version 2.


8 comments:

Jen Yak said...

I love the announcement! He is so stinkin' cute! I love the picture on the right middle. He reminds me of Bella in that one.

T!FF said...

Soooo adorable! I need to make it up to meet him VERY soon! Good work mama! ;)

Katie Goss said...

Thats exactly what I thought Jen! He looks just like Bella in that one! Very Cute!

Katie Goss said...

Thats exactly what I thought Jen! He looks just like Bella in that one! Very Cute!

Chelsie said...

Adorable! What a sweet baby!

Hubba's Thoughts said...

He's so cute!! Your family is so adorable!! Thanks for letting me hold sweet little Phinn today!! I loved it!!

Coley said...

He is so cute! I love him!

kellie said...

he's so sweet! you guys make the cutest kids ever!