Oh my goodness! Yay! I am so happy for you guys! Love you girl!
Exciting! Boys are awesome! Well... I would only know from age 4 to 8 but I'm sure it will awesome to add a boy to the Tippetts Fam!
How exciting! It will be so fun to have a boy in a house full of girls!
Yeah! A boy! I am excited that you are having a baby, boy or girl. I hope Levi feels a little more balance coming his way. Love to all of you!!!
Yea!!! We are so excited for another nephew!
I'll bet Levi is so excited! Congrats!!
YAY!!! A boy!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! Yay! I am so happy for you guys! Love you girl!
Exciting! Boys are awesome! Well... I would only know from age 4 to 8 but I'm sure it will awesome to add a boy to the Tippetts Fam!
How exciting! It will be so fun to have a boy in a house full of girls!
Yeah! A boy! I am excited that you are having a baby, boy or girl. I hope Levi feels a little more balance coming his way. Love to all of you!!!
Yea!!! We are so excited for another nephew!
I'll bet Levi is so excited! Congrats!!
YAY!!! A boy!
Post a Comment