I was excited for you, but wasn't sure I should say anything till you posted. Now the question is will you get a boy or girl??? Congrats to you and your!!! :)
I was reading Wendy's blog and saw a comment from Levi! I just knew it was you! CoNgRaTs! I found out today that one of my other good friends is expecting too! YaY for babies!!! Miss you!
HEY! WE can NEVER get enough grandbabies! You guys are such awesome parents! I't could not happen to a better couple! We love you AND thank you for our beautful babies you have givin us to love! Keep up the good work! Love, NAna & Papa Tippetts.
11 comments:
Oh my GOODNESS, the first thought I had when I read the title was,
"Is she pregnant?"
And you ARE!
Congratulations Lyndsy, you are so amazing! I just love you!
Wow! 4 Kids! So exciting! When is your due date? Congrats you guys!
wow. congratulations!! so excited for you guys.
I was excited for you, but wasn't sure I should say anything till you posted. Now the question is will you get a boy or girl??? Congrats to you and your!!! :)
I was reading Wendy's blog and saw a comment from Levi! I just knew it was you! CoNgRaTs! I found out today that one of my other good friends is expecting too! YaY for babies!!! Miss you!
CONGRATS!!!! If you ever need a break give me a call! I am sure the kids would love to play together.
Congrats! Bella is welcome to come over and play with Doran and Brock anytime you need! They love her!
Congrats again! Call me if you are ever needing any help :)
HEY! WE can NEVER get enough grandbabies! You guys are such awesome parents! I't could not happen to a better couple! We love you AND thank you for our beautful babies you have givin us to love! Keep up the good work!
Love, NAna & Papa Tippetts.
congratulations!
WOW!!! That's exciting!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment