Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Twins are Almost 4 Months!





So I love that my girls are interacting more now. I love this video clip...Paislee helping Kailia out by literally "lending a hand". I love it when they are naked! I can't resist kissing their bellies and nibbling on them. Look at their chubbiness! They have come so far from their skinny gauntness when we first brought them home.

Kailia is Levi's alarm clock. She wakes up and starts squawking just to be heard. When I am feeding the girls, Kailia does not hold still. Paislee tries to keep up with her sis by cooing and making the sweetest sounds ever heard. She tries to squawk, but it just comes out as angelic little noises. Paislee seems to be calmer and more laid back. She can be very cuddly and is mostly content. I love them both so much and just can't believe they are almost 4 months old. It makes me want to cry. They are growing up way faster than Bella did. That's why I take lots and lots of pictures and video clips.

6 comments:

Chelsie said...

Oh my! I will just come and nibble on those sweet girls, too! I LOOOOVE this video. Way too much boyness going on at my house, evidently. I feel like I am near you when you write! Thankyou for taking the time to do it.

Chelsie said...

Thanks for reading my blog, by the way, you have known me longer than my friends here, so you know about a lot of that stuff, it is so nice to have old friends, thanks for continuing to be mine!

Coley said...

They are growing so fast! I couldn't believe how much they have changed when I saw them the other week! I want to do Holiday cards from you too.

kellie said...

Lyndsy!!! Ommigosh, how are you? It was awesome to hear from you. I had no idea you have 3 kids! They are BEAUTIFUL, by the way; congrats on your modern day freakin Norman Rockwell painting you've got going on in your household.

Yep, Jonathan and I got married 3 years ago. Nothing much else, just working at Hill AFB doing technical writing. I dig it. Keep in touch sistah girl!

Jill Revell said...

I love love love the picture with Bella and the girls! It really does seem like your twins are growing WAY faster than Bella. Maybe it is because you are so busy, time is just flying by!

The video is so cute. They are so adorable!

The Umbergers said...

Oh my heck! Who told them they could get big?! I can't believe it! They are so beautiful! I love the little noises they make and the hand sucking is so cute! Ahhh.. I can't wait to see them and Bella this weekend! Oh yeah... and you Levi too I guess... ;)