Levi built us a bed. After 5 years of marriage, we have been sleeping 4 inches off the ground with a bed frame. Our mattress is sweet (thanks to brad johnson), but no head or foot boards. So Levi got creative and designed, built, and stained us a beautiful bed with two matching night stands! It's gorgeous. He has also made tons of picture frames, my curio shelf and lots of other things. He is so talented. He already has orders for a custom office desk, rustic bedroom set, and "shipwrecked" themed bed for a bed & breakfast. If he had his way he would build furniture all day long. I am so glad he found something he is passionate about. Any ideas for a business name?
Monday, November 17, 2008
my new bed!
Levi built us a bed. After 5 years of marriage, we have been sleeping 4 inches off the ground with a bed frame. Our mattress is sweet (thanks to brad johnson), but no head or foot boards. So Levi got creative and designed, built, and stained us a beautiful bed with two matching night stands! It's gorgeous. He has also made tons of picture frames, my curio shelf and lots of other things. He is so talented. He already has orders for a custom office desk, rustic bedroom set, and "shipwrecked" themed bed for a bed & breakfast. If he had his way he would build furniture all day long. I am so glad he found something he is passionate about. Any ideas for a business name?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that's so great! Levi is talented. His stuff is so good. How about Magic Hands! =) haha
Yeah don't ask me about names.
Very nice! We are so impressed. I'm not very good with names so I won't give suggestions! You might cringe!
My friend does photography and she took the pictures on our blog in her basement studio. She is great! she lives in saratoga springs (i don't know where you guys are now?). her website is littlewundersphotography.com. check it out!
good luck with the potty training. ani was easy but bray took awhile to catch on. i swear everyone i know is potty training right now. it might seem like she doesn't get it, but she does. i'm sure she'll surprise you.
ok, i'm done with my novel!
Good ol' Levi, at least he is good for something! Ha ha jk he is pretty talented! I love your bed! It's so nice! Can't wait to see you guys next week!
No name suggestions from me! But those are awesome! He is so talented. I love the frame Bella's picture is in. The bed is so cool.
Levi is so talented! I love the bed!
My goodness, how much money your man must be saving you! Lucky girl.
heres a good business name "I GOT WOOD" love it do it
Post a Comment